How to Measure
the Impact of Your Content
Start using communication assets that provide data-driven insights for continuous content and ROI optimisation.
Our proprietary reporting dashboard gives you access to the most important metrics on your content’s performance.
You can view metrics such as
- Visitors: the number of individuals who viewed your publication.
- Sessions: the number of times your publication was viewed (an individual user can have multiple sessions).
- Page views: the total number of times a page in your publication was viewed.
- Pages per session: the average number of pages viewed per session.
- Average session duration: the average amount of time spent in your publication.
- Bounce rate: the percentage of visitors who only viewed a single page in your publication.
Expand your analytics capabilities
Integrate your web publications with your analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture.
Conversion & ROI metrics
- Number of social login leads
- Number of form submission leads
- Outbound clicks
- Return on investment
- Time spent on your publication
- Exit rate
- Video engagement rate
- Social share rate
- Average number of pageviews